Sunday, October 16, 2005

Horror Business

Have had a really great few weeks. Ran into an old classmate at Fangoria who I was thrilled to learn has made a feature length documentary about up and coming filmmakers of the horror genre.

I met Christopher P. Garetano at Wilson Tech some 12 years ago in Video Production. I remember he was quiet but did his work well. Very focused. He was screening his documentary "Horror Business," about the trials and tribulations of aspiriing horror filmmakers trying to make their films. I've seen it 3 times and I wholeheartedly recommend it. I know Chris is going to NYC and Chicago for their respective horror film festivals and I wish him the best of luck.

Chris has introduced me to some really cool guys, and it's definitely inspiring me to get another project going. Hopefully I'll have more good news soon.

Till next time,
Scott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home